Saturday, February 21, 2009

I will never

Today , my friend of mine will go from the place that he loves, called home.
He wrote a note in facebook and tagged me in. I read it and somehow, it makes me sad.
It makes me realise that soon i'll feel the same way as his.
Being far away from home is the most undesirable thing for me.
HOME is where I belong.HOME is where I can be myself.
HOME is where i can truly laugh. no artificial things at HOME.
Everything seems so pure and beautiful.
I think I will never be ready to leave my HOME. to leave the place where I belong.
Being separated from my beloveds is the hardest thing for me.
Well, I do believe that DISTANCE STRENGTHEN. Being separated from my beloveds really open my eyes. Now, I know that they are so PRECIOUS.I'm learning how to appreciate every single thing that I do with them.
I always keeping this on my mind, that my HOME is always waiting for me to come back.
Their smiles remain in my heart.
No matter how far the distance is.

I LOVE YOU, home.
Love YOU, beloveds.

(dedicated to :IBU,BAPAK, Mas Yuyud, Mbak Yurie, Naya, Mas Tya, Ne-chan, Shadra, Mas Ade, Mbak Farah, last but not least my SPECIAL ONE : Rangga Pria Lesmana)

tiks.

1 comment:

M. Lim said...

But home is only where your heart is :) you can take it anywhere with you, actually.